Terms and conditions
- Todburn Equestrian accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death of any person, animal, or object howsoever caused hiring the course or anyone accompanying a rider hiring the course.
- Riders visiting to use facilities must have Public Liability Insurance Cover in place for the horses being ridden to the value of £2 million.
- Correct hats to current safety are compulsory (BSI kite marked or PAS 01:1998)
- Body Protectors must be worn.
- Riders 8 years and under are NOT permitted to hire the XC, unless they are part of an arranged Pony Club training or event.
- Riders must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
NO ONE is permitted to use the facilities on their own.
- Riders must only jump fences that are within their own and their horses capabilities and fitness.
- Riders, and anyone accompanying them, must show consideration for others using the facilities.
- Anyone found riding dangerously will be asked to leave.
- No dogs allowed on the course.
- If any fence is broken you will not be charged but you MUST report any breakages so that repairs can be made to prevent injury to others.
- Please make a note of the postcode NE65 8QZ in case of an accident.
- Emergency phone numbers are displayed on the signs around the course.
If you wish to cancel your booking you will be refunded if you cancel more than 48 hours before the booking slot. If the cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the booking you will not be refunded but you will be allowed to rearrange for another available slot.
Cancellations can be made by phone contact -Telephone : 07815 297024
I AGREE THAT USE OF THE EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES IS AT MY OWN RISK AND I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE